We’re always working hard to make our service the best it can be for our members. So we love it when we get recognised for the work we’ve put in – and this time, we’ve been nominated for an On The Tools Award!
We’re in the shortlist for the Online Tradesperson Directory of the Year award – and we think it’s pretty well deserved.
This year, we’ve done so much to make the Quotatis experience better for our pros and our homeowners. We:
- Launched our all-new Smart App, where you can:
- Pick enquiries to top up your schedule
- Request reviews from customers
- Upload photos to your profile
- Add your proof of ID, public liability insurance and trade association membership
- Pay your balance
- Added new features to your Smart Profile, including :
- customisable cover photos
- before and after pictures to reviews
- making it easier for homeowners to see what trade associations you belong to
- Made improvements to the Quotatis directory, so it’s easier for homeowners to find you
- Continued to optimise our PPC ads, SEO and email marketing to ensure we generate high-quality enquiries for your business
We’d be so grateful if you could vote for us on the On The Tools website. All you have to do is head to the shortlist page, click ‘Online Tradesperson Directory of the Year’ and then click ‘VOTE NOW’.
We’re proud of our achievements over the last year and we’re always working hard to make the Quotatis service better for you. If you’ve got any suggestions for how we could improve our service further, just email email@example.com.