Update: Smart Benefits has now upgraded to Smart Savings, providing over 200 discounts and offers to every Quotatis member. Find out more
Today marks the launch of Smart Benefits, the scheme that gives Quotatis members exclusive access to discounts on products and services for their everyday business needs.
If you’re a member of the Quotatis network, you can save between £1,000-£2,000, which almost cancels out the cost of your Quotatis membership over a year!
We’ve been offering exclusive discount on public liability insurance through Grove and Dean for a year, but now you have access to many more products and services at excellent rates. Some of the discounts and offers included in the Smart Benefits scheme are:
- Discounts on TradePoint supplies, with preferential rates only available to Quotatis members
- 5% off professional power tools at Anglia Tool Centre
- Free breakdown cover for vans, including a dedicated phone number and free vehicle recovery
- Great deals on new Vauxhall vans, including vehicle delivery and a 3-day test drive, saving the average customer £500
- Free design for and discounts on van signage
Further advantages include:
- Great van, car and home insurance prices, guaranteed to beat existing renewal prices
- Low-cost business finance services, saving the average customer £100
- Up to 70% off van leasing with Vans Direct, the UK’s largest independent retailer
Take full advantage of the offers available to you through Smart Benefits and you could save up to £2,000, meaning that you’ll have access to home improvement customer enquiries at a highly competitive price.
We’ve teamed up with a range of well-known brands to bring you the scheme, including TradePoint.
“I had the pleasure of working with Quotatis to develop a unique opportunity for their members,” said TradePoint Business Partner, Darren McGloughlin. “The team at Quotatis are extremely professional and their expertise, integrity and market knowledge is without question.”
Another important partner in the Smart Benefits scheme is Anglia Tool Centre, a division of the Ridgeon Group, one of the largest independent builders merchants in the UK.
“Anglia Tool Centre are delighted for the opportunity to work with Quotatis,” said Manager, Ian Thacker. “As a business we stock a vast range of trade-rated power tools and accessories. This affiliation enables us to offer our services to a wider audience whilst continuing to maintain our core principles of providing the right tools for the trade.”
No matter what account you hold with us or when you joined, you have access to our Smart Benefits scheme. Visit your account to find out more or call our customer services team on 0203 5144085.